Father's Day is right around the corner and if you're anything like us we are last minute gift buyers. Coming up with gift ideas for men is not always easy, so we scoured our husbands closets for our favorite travel gifts we've given over the years or that are still on the "to buy" list. Check out the below for our favorite gifts for travel dads =)
1. Herschel Bathroom Bag - If your husband or dad is into the hipster scene, we think you can't go wrong with the Herschel brand. This bathroom bag is one of the best we've found, since it is made with a water-resistant cloth and has a ton of room for all his bathroom essentials. If you want an extra gift to pair with it, check out this Kiehl's starter kit we love!
2. Bose Wireless Headphones - Bose is our favorite brand when it comes to headphones. When you are trying to block out all the noise on a plane (i.e., the person sitting next to you), these headphones are great for noise cancellation. They also check the convenience box as they are wireless and extremely comfortable. Bonus, they have a 20 hour battery life.
3. Club Glove Travel Golf Bag - If you are not around the golf world, you may have not heard of this brand, but we own so many products from them. Their bags are so durable, made of great quality, have room to stuff all your extra junk in and have a lifetime warranty. #WIN! If your dad has his own set of clubs and travels with them, the golf travel bag is a MUST!
4. Tie Case - If your husband or dad travels for work, how many times have you seen them pack ties and just roll them into a ball and throw them in their bag? Mistake! Keep the ties flat and free of creases by picking up one of these life savers!
5. Mophie Battery Case - How many times have you left your charger at home or are on the road and realize your battery life is on red? You would think we would have found a better solution to this universal problem. In the meantime, everyone in our family owns a Mophie since it is just an extra phone case you pop onto your phone to give you that extra juice on-the-go. We think this is a great gift for travel dads. If you are looking for a wireless charging base, check out this option.
6. This Is Ground Cord Tacos - For starters, why didn't we invent these? These cord tacos are genius. When traveling with tons of cords it's hard to pack them neatly into your bag. Cord tacos keeps them all organized and easy to access. We promote these to everyone!
7. Passport Cover - Most passport covers are extremely girly, but men need passport covers too! We like the simplicity of this one, the options for card slots and the zipper compartment.
8. Dakine Duffle Bag - We love all Dakine bags and this one is the perfect duffle for any dad. It has plenty of space and multiple compartments to keep things organized. The best part is the wet compartment in the front to separate your items, which is always a tough feature to find on a bag.
Let us know if you have other travel gift ideas for Father's Day. We are always in need of suggestions too =)